Guidance on responding
Cities guidance document
This explains each question in detail and includes what information to provide, the required format, and where to find tools or further information to construct your answer. The guidance is also available in Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
Compact of Mayors guidance
This explains each question in the Compact of Mayors module in detail and includes what information to provide.
C40 Cities guidance document
This explains each question in detail and includes what information to provide, the required format for C40 cities. This guidance is available in Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
Cities Analytics Guidance
This guidance document explains the functionality of Analytics and gives more detail on each chart.
If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
CDP will provide feedback on all 2016 responses. Download the above methodology from 2015 as an example but this will be updated for the 2016 questionnaire.
- August 2015: Cities and companies give their feedback on the questionnaire;
- December 2015: Cities information request is available online;
- February 2016: Online response system opens;
- March 18 2016: Response check deadline;
- April 29 2016: Submission deadline;
- September 2016: CDP's cities program findings launched around the globe.