In 2014, QUICK established an ESG research center, and started its activities by providing ESG information originated by UK firm, EIRIS. In February 2015, QUICK launched a service, providing peer group analysis and advisory services based on ESG/CDP information and globally accessible financial information. Our customers for this line of business are pension funds, institutional investors, corporate IR, CSR, public relations, planning departments and environmental improvement divisions.
Through partnership with CDP, QUICK contributes to the promotion of socially conscious companies and to strengthening the relationships with their stakeholders.
QUICK is integrating CDP data into our services to meet today’s requirements of the investment community. For more information, please visit sustainablejapan.jp/quickesg.
By partnering with the CDP, Trucost is able to support organizations in measuring, reporting and reducing their environmental impacts – across their own operations, supply chains and investment portfolios.
Trucost can support organisations and their CDP submissions by:
- Measuring operational GHG emissions
- Validating existing GHG emissions data to ensure the submission is accurate
- Providing an assurance statement that the data was reported in line with best practice
- Comparing corporate performance to peers and sector
In addition Trucost can:
- Measure the GHG and wider environmental impacts (including water, waste, metals and chemicals) from internal operations, supply chain and investment portfolios
- Identify the most efficient opportunities to reduce environmental impacts
For more information, please visit www.trucost.com